Members of the field hockey program are expected to:
1. Proudly represent the program in actions and words. This means maintaining a high degree of sportsmanship on and off the field, working hard and being respectful in school, and conducting ourselves in person and online with consideration for others.
2. Arrive on time to and prepared for all meetings, practices, and games.
3. Deal directly with teammate(s) or coach as soon as possible regarding any issues or problems.
4. Leave any facility or field of play in as good as or better condition than when we arrived and care for others’ personal property.
5. Share team responsibilities with teammates, including taking turns in routines like taking out or putting away equipment.
6. Always strive for improvement.